I am going to take you through 5 essentials for blog layouts, to make your blog more appealing to readers.
1. Include in your title exactly what is in the blog.
2. Write a quick intro to let readers know what they will get if they spend the time to read on.
Points 1&2 were good, 3 is better
3. Use subheadings, it breaks up text and makes scanning your blog easier
4. Include an image that is big enough and clear enough to make an impact
5. Use bullet points, lists and illustrations where you can, to make it more visually interesting.
A bonus point, as you got this far..
6. Leave with a question, or call to action, to invite comment.
Do you think I have missed anything? If it was 10 points what would you add?
Free Twitter, LinkedIn and Blog seminars
Urban Element run regular free seminars to help small business increase their social media effectiveness with Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs.